Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
av8or  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 10, 2013 2:19:18 PM(UTC)
av8or

Groups: Registered

After coming to the conclusion that the mother board was the sourse of my problem, i got the replacement board, which as i have read would be a different model number, the wr55x10942. my original problem was that it would not defrost at all, when i changed the board out, i did not have any display control for setting temps.
Help
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

richappy  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 11, 2013 12:40:10 AM(UTC)
richappy

Groups: Senior Expert

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Make sure all the plugs are plugged in properly in the new board.
av8or  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, September 11, 2013 7:56:44 AM(UTC)
av8or

Groups: Registered

Originally Posted by: av8or Go to Quoted Post
After coming to the conclusion that the mother board was the sourse of my problem, i got the replacement board, which as i have read would be a different model number, the wr55x10942. my original problem was that it would not defrost at all, when i changed the board out, i did not have any display control for setting temps.
Help

I marked each of the plugs as i removed them from the old board, and double-checked as I put them back on the new board to make sure that they were in the proper location, and all pins were connected. The compressor and condensor motor did come on as soon as I plugged the unit back in. I noticed the row of jumper pins, and wondered if there was missing jumper blocks, as there were nun installed.