Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
jskudera  
#1 Posted : Friday, August 16, 2013 8:49:42 AM(UTC)
jskudera

Groups: Registered

I just recently purchased a house (June 2013) and all the appliances came with the house. The refrigerator has been acting up lately. I called Maytag and they confirmed it was purchased July 2010 and is out of warranty.

The refrigerator portion was not blowing out cool air Wednesday night, and all day yesterday it was like this. This morning everything was fine. This is the second time (that I'm aware of) that this has happened.

I found some information on another forum but I couldn't post because registration was disabled. Has anyone heard of something like this? It's a Maytag msd2572veb01. Some of my perishables went bad since it wasn't cooling for about 36 hours.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Jonathan
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.