Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
JimStinson  
#1 Posted : Saturday, August 3, 2013 8:32:44 AM(UTC)
JimStinson

Groups: Registered

My 2006 model, I believe it is a 9250 Rev 0 model, will intermittently heat or not. No rhyme or reason to it. Just sometimes I think it TIRED and doesn't want to heat.

NO ERROR codes.

I think it's possessed!

Please help.

Jim Stinson
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

HumboldtRepairMan  
#2 Posted : Saturday, August 3, 2013 8:50:48 AM(UTC)
HumboldtRepairMan

Duets over the past couple years both washers and dryers have been possessed.........It's usually the bearing in the washer that goes out in less then 2 years and the dryers............ohm out your gas coils...the problem your stating is typically a gas coil sticking or going out in most cases....also check your ventilation going out of your house make sure you have good air flow.....check a youtube video how to test your coils. Good luck
JimStinson  
#3 Posted : Friday, September 27, 2013 1:02:47 PM(UTC)
JimStinson

Forgot to come back!

Replaced gas coils. Took about 15 minutes and the hardest part was lining up the cover screws when I was done! Cost less than $20 for the parts!
oberooneeet  
#4 Posted : Saturday, September 28, 2013 8:36:02 AM(UTC)
oberooneeet

Respect to internet site author , some great selective data . - check also... softwareentwicklung hamburg ruby on rails hamburg software entwicklung hamburg, by johhennsourenseon.
oberooneeet  
#5 Posted : Saturday, September 28, 2013 8:37:48 AM(UTC)
oberooneeet

Good post. I learn something more challenging on distinct posts everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content off their writers and practice just a little something from their store. I’d choose to use some with all the content in my small wepost whether you do not mind. Natually I’ll give a link on your personal internet wepost. Several thanks sharing. - see also... ruby on rails hamburg ruby hamburg softwareentwicklung hamburg, by johhennsourenseon.
oberooneeet  
#6 Posted : Saturday, September 28, 2013 9:08:24 AM(UTC)
oberooneeet

Heya i’m for the initial time here. I identified this board and I to find It truly beneficial & it helped me out a great deal. I hope to provide something back and aid other people such as you helped me. - visit also.a.. www.akra.de software entwicklung hamburg ruby on rails hamburg, by johhennsourenseon.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply