Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
lhemenwayga  
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 25, 2013 1:00:36 PM(UTC)
lhemenwayga

Groups: Registered

OK, Just one day the dishwasher stopped working. When I press the wash lights, at first nothing happened, then when I hit Drain/Cancel, the Wash Cycle light came on and it sounds like it's trying to do something, but there's no water, nothing is happening.

I tried the normal wash/heat dry button trick mentioned in several other posts, but all that happened was the Soak & Scour light started coming on automatically when I hit the heated dry button. Now lights come on for each washing cycle light when I hit them, EXCEPT rinse.

However, NOTHING happens when I hit start. I only hear mechanical noises start up when I hit CANCEL/DRAIN. It's almost like it's trying to work in reverse. At no time is there water flow.

So, any thoughts? I'd love to find a solution.

Thanks!

lhemenwayga:mad:
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.