Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
babybuddha  
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 4:24:52 AM(UTC)
babybuddha

Groups: Registered

During the wash cycle, my dishwasher does not heat up very well. I've read many blogs and thank everyone for there input. It seems like the heater relay is the culprit.

I'm not crazy on the idea to re-solder the pin of a heater relay because the current relay poses a fire hazard by not been able to handle amps.

I would like to install a new heater relay and I hear that I can replace this current one (10A) with a 12A relay. Does anyone know of the actual model/part number of this relay and also where it can be purchased from?

Bosch - SHE44C05UC/20

Thank you
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Nosoup4u  
#2 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 8:02:13 AM(UTC)
Nosoup4u

I've re-soldered probably 100 of these and have never had a problem nor have I ever seen one fry the board when it originally un-solders itself. This is a very common problem with Bosch boards. If your serial number falls between FD8503..... & FD 8507....., contact Bosch at 800-856-9226. They will send an authorized repairman out to replace the entire ECB for free.
babybuddha  
#3 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 5:09:01 PM(UTC)
babybuddha

Thank you for your valuable input. Interestingly enough my serial number does fall between those you mentioned. I will call Bosch to see if they can send someone to replace the board. I will give an update later on.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply