Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
John v  
#1 Posted : Thursday, May 23, 2013 3:18:09 AM(UTC)
John v

Groups: Registered

Hi have a 14 mo. Old bosch 800 series , which was in 4" of flood water from super storm sandy here on east coast . I went to set it up and all I get is sanitize and rinse aid lights flashing and no response from button it will not power on. Bosch wants 99.00 for first 18min then 12.00 every 6min after that to diagnose the problem should I have them come in or just buy all new parts that were under water . Control module and heat pump will probably run about the same as diagnose.
Thank you
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

RichardMark  
#2 Posted : Thursday, May 23, 2013 9:17:42 PM(UTC)
RichardMark

better to take it up to service center that would work well for it. and would give it a good solution. click here >>> REI Coupon Code
John v  
#3 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2013 3:07:47 AM(UTC)
John v

I took apart sides and took out the lower control board disconnected the harness going to the heat pump, then removed plastic cover to control board .The board looked good no water damage so i reconnected the harness checked all connections and put the control module back ,then i checked float to make sure it wasn't stuck .I connected power and it reset. I think there was residue on one of the contacts that was causing the fault. Ran express load doing full load tonite
Thanks
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply