Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123
New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Joe / APP Team  
#21 Posted : Friday, July 28, 2017 6:01:14 AM(UTC)
Joe / APP Team

Groups: Moderators

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Originally Posted by: mashtun4979 Go to Quoted Post
Sage advice! I had the same issue and has been resolved as a result of your post. Thanks!

Mashtun, You're Very Welcome !!!
You need to remember, this forum is a group effort, several of the responses are a compilation of personal and technical experiences that make the repair of a product a bit easier and efficient. Good Luck,
ptim2002  
#22 Posted : Monday, January 22, 2018 1:41:03 PM(UTC)
ptim2002

Groups: Registered

Originally Posted by: hosscomp Go to Quoted Post
I finally got some help figuring it out. I'm attaching the picture in case it might help someone else. The trick was that the bottom arm had a little part that you have to open up and connect to the top one with pressure on the spring. This holds it until you get the whole thing into place, at which time the connector is released to hold it in place.

Thanks,
ron

This is a long shot because the post is so old, but I have the same situation. Can you tell me more about what you mean about connecting to the 'top one with pressure on the spring'? I'm pretty handy and can see that nothing is broken, as much as something isn't set in place like it's supposed to be. I don't really want to take the working apart without knowing how it works.
Joe / APP Team  
#23 Posted : Tuesday, January 23, 2018 7:17:38 AM(UTC)
Joe / APP Team

Groups: Moderators

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Originally Posted by: ptim2002 Go to Quoted Post
This is a long shot because the post is so old, but I have the same situation. Can you tell me more about what you mean about connecting to the 'top one with pressure on the spring'? I'm pretty handy and can see that nothing is broken, as much as something isn't set in place like it's supposed to be. I don't really want to take the working apart without knowing how it works.

Ptim2002, The hinge has two "fingers" that once installed and released, hold the drawer rail system to the drawer panel. The lower finger has a swivel lock on it, you need to bring the two fingers together and "lock" them together with the lock on the bottom finger. Once you install the panel to the rail system, you'll need to release the lock, that's where a small block of wood, or handle comes in handy to press down on the top finger to release the tension on the spring, and release the locking tab so the two fingers separate and hold the drawer panel to the rail system.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply