Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
suespoppy@aol.com  
#1 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2013 10:33:57 PM(UTC)
suespoppy@aol.com

Groups: Registered

Hi,

First of all I have to explain I am a single Mom and have no idea what I am doing. Also the model # is probably incorrect. I see the model # I entered, I also see 4695527, AD405995 203C2181Poo3 so you can see I am really lost.
OK, so I removed the bottom black plastic I would think it is called a filter, and cleaned all dust and dirt with my vacuum. Then I took the screws from the cardboard piece in the back on the bottom. Both fans were working fine, the motor I guess was blowing cold air fluently, both fans were working however I cleaned them also, and the compressor felt warm to me.

I have an ice-maker both my landlord will not let me connect it, so the instructions said to leave the arm of the ice maker in the up position.

I really need help if anyone can answer me know, I know it is late and I would be most grateful. My problem happened 2 days ago. I went shopping and came home and since I cannot use the ice-maker I went to empty my ice tray and it was all water. My milk in the fridge know that I think about it has been spoiling faster than normal. MY ice cream in the freezer was all melted. I do not know about thermostates or anything like that, but I have 4 children so I went on Home Depot an ordered a new fridge without even seeing it.
Can anyone tell me or give me some advise, because I really think I should cancel the order for the new fridge, I really don't know what the problem is, I know it is old but I just checked it 2 hours ago and the ice in the ice cube tray looked to me like it was starting to freeze. Any yes, I cleaned all the coils.

Please help me!!!

Desparate in NJ!!!!
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.