Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Steve A  
#11 Posted : Thursday, October 8, 2009 6:47:32 AM(UTC)
Steve A

Groups: Registered

Thanks--I may try replacing that too. But more problems--after an apparently successful regular wash cycle, motor will not shut off again and it won't cancel (although display does show "CL"). Test program shows aqua sensor and heating faults, which didn't show up before. Test program will not advance beyond that. Can you suggest a next step?
Gene  
#12 Posted : Thursday, October 8, 2009 3:33:06 PM(UTC)
Gene

Groups: Senior Expert, Administrators

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Might be something wrong with the float switch installation or reading by the control module.

Gene.
Steve A  
#13 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2009 10:58:22 AM(UTC)
Steve A

The float switch seems ok, but I've been running the machine with the panel off to watch it and when filling, the water inlet system is overflowing out of the overflow hole (or vent--whatever the hole is designed for) and the heater may not be working. Is there a likely part failure causing the overflow?
Gene  
#14 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2009 1:27:07 PM(UTC)
Gene

Groups: Senior Expert, Administrators

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Check the correct performance of the water fill system. The file with the descriptions is attached to the reply.

Gene.
File Attachment(s):
Water fill assembly.doc (656kb) downloaded 88 time(s).
Steve A  
#15 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2009 6:33:35 PM(UTC)
Steve A

Thanks. I've got a pressure-fill system. I removed the water inlet system and water level switch housing assembly. Switches seem to be functioning. I did notice that the O rings that go around the level switch assembly and where the water inlet system connects to the water level housing assembly do not make a seal (there are gaps). I reassembled and ran through a regular sysle. It works, but only if I plug the vent hole in the water inlet system whenever the tank is filling to keep water from flowing out of the vent. I noticed a lot of air mixing with the intake water from both the water inlet system-water level housing assembly connection and through the water level switch assembly. Should those be seals or is there something else that might be causing the overflow?
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply