Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
RaB1  
#1 Posted : Monday, February 11, 2013 1:02:10 PM(UTC)
RaB1

Groups: Registered

Machine will not fill in wash cycle with cold water chosen. Hot fills fine. No hum at valve when on cold selection either. Interestingly in the cycle "Basket Clean" it will fill with cold water (so valve not bad). Unfortunately I cannot get this machine into service/diagnostic mode as the panel will never clear. After unplugging the machine and plugging back in it always defaults to last chosen cycle, or on occasion locks the door pumps out and stops, never entering the service mode. I am very skeptical as to a valve problem as it would affect basket clean cycle as well. Also the customer described the machine as pausing mid cycle (hole in pressure tube ??) and him having to restart it, but the clothes coming out wet(machine drain pump works perfect) machine also high speed spins for me at time of call. Its almost like it has two problems.. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
RaB
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.