Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
intimidator_3  
#1 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2013 2:25:47 PM(UTC)
intimidator_3

Groups: Registered

Washer wont agitate or spin. Can hear motor trying to run, pretty sure motor is good. No burnt smell from motor when disassembled. Checked coupling and it was ok. Motor and pump turn freely by hand but transmission will not.

Should i be able to turn the trans by hand? What else can i try to determine exactly what part is bad?

Washer is my step-daughters so i dont have immediate access. Im thinking i should just load it up and bring to my workshop so i can dig into it based on any advice i recieve from the forum.

Thanks in advance for any advice given.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.