Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
applianceman  
#11 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2013 5:12:32 PM(UTC)
applianceman

Groups: Registered

There are two types of motors that could be on your washer. One has an inline fuse that kills the blinking light (and the motor) and one that doesn&#8217;t have the fuse. The one with the fuse has a green light (I know you don&#8217;t know because it isn&#8217;t blinking) and the one without the fuse has a red light. However you can tell because the red light models (without fuse) have a flap on the side of the inverter for viewing the blinking light. If the flap is present there isn&#8217;t a fuse however if the flap is present you should find and check the fuse.

If the fuse isn&#8217;t bad or doesn&#8217;t exist you likely have a bad motor. If the fuse is bad replace it and you may be good to go.

This page has pictures of the different motors and the fuse location.

HydroWave GE Washer Repair Guide
wmj259  
#12 Posted : Monday, September 7, 2015 4:18:31 AM(UTC)
wmj259

Groups: Registered

Originally Posted by: fairbank56 Go to Quoted Post
Try a reset by unplugging the washer for 2 minutes. When you plug it back in, does the display come on right away or do you have to press the start button for it to come on?

Try going into service mode by pressing and holding the start button and rotate the cycle selector 180 degrees (8 clicks). Release start button and display should show 88 and all 3 LED indicators should be on. Rotate 2 clicks to the right to check for error codes. Error codes are indicated by any of the 3 LED indicators being on. If on, note which ones. Rotate one more click to the right to check for further error codes and note them. Each successive click after that will activate the hot water valve, cold water valve, slow agitate, fast agitate, pump, and spin. To exit service mode, press/hold start button and rotate cycle knob 180 degrees, release start button.

Eric

Okay so I got into service mode and when i turn right 2 times nothing shows up, but when i turn right 1 more time the Rinse LED comes up. All my other turn activate the hot,cold,slow agitate,fast agitate,pump, and spin. But one more thing to point out is when I went to cold it didn't put any water out.
Not sure what the Rinse LED explains.