Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
jpmxr111  
#1 Posted : Sunday, December 23, 2012 12:07:51 PM(UTC)
jpmxr111

Groups: Registered

As I have been an HVAC tech for 20 years plus, I have never worked on a microwave in my life lol. I hope to use this site to give my expertise when & where needed however this being my first time I am the one that needs the help...

My night light on the bottom of my (over the stove model) stopped working finally. Thought no biggie, got exact replacement bulb for it & still did not work. Checked new bulb which is fine, the stock bulb is blown as I actually saw it blow. While checking around I also then noticed that my inside light was also not working and pulled that bulb & bulb is fine. Did some reading thinking maybe there was a fuse on the control board which I found they say it does not & my board is "probably" bad. Then I also notice that my turntable is also not spinning which all of this appeared to have happened at or around the same time...

Everything else is working fine, so my question is obviously, how possible is it to have a bad board when everything else is working perfect?

Please advise, I have not found any threads that explain an answer that identifies all the above issues. Hoping for a professional solution not a bunch of educated guesses. (I mean no dis-respect, in my business I do not guess, I research the issues and then & only then I offer proven solutions). Thank You!
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.