Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
fireguy  
#1 Posted : Thursday, December 20, 2012 7:43:38 PM(UTC)
fireguy

Groups: Registered

My Grandmother has a Roper x9507x1 electric oven that will not heat. I am a ET from my Navy days so I do know a little about electronics but I don't know anything about oven control units. I did a search online and I can't even get a new central control board for this oven. I would like to fix it if possible. When you push the bake button then set the temp it will show the on indicator as if it should be heating up but then it turns its self off in about 30 seconds. If there is anyone who has knowledge on roper electric ovens I would greatly apprishate the help. :) If anyone has a schematic for this oven I would love to have that.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Simon / APP Team  
#2 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2012 9:42:55 AM(UTC)
Simon / APP Team

Groups: APP Team

Hi.

I'm afraid that you are right - the clock assembly is NLA and it's bad. You can try the internet and may be find the place who will rebuild this control board.
Here are the breakdown diagrams and Wiring Diagram parts for Roper S9507*1 - AppliancePartsPros.com

Simon.
fireguy  
#3 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2012 1:46:06 PM(UTC)
fireguy

Groups: Registered

Thanks Simon for your information. I wish I could actually find some real service schematic info on the controler its self. I would repair it if I had that info. I did find 5 bad solder joints and a couple of transistors what were bad but there are still is something else on the board that is not doing what it need to be. Thanks again and Merry Christmas

Jim
Simon / APP Team  
#4 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2012 6:01:24 PM(UTC)
Simon / APP Team

Groups: APP Team

The same to you.

Simon.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply