Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
rkgeorges  
#1 Posted : Sunday, December 9, 2012 9:47:35 PM(UTC)
rkgeorges

Groups: Registered

Hi. I have purchased parts from you all before with great service so I am hopeful you can help me out now.

My washer will not agitate or spin. I have tested the lid switch and that is okay. The washer will fill but I only hear the motor when it has completed filling. It will drain fine when I turn the dial.

There doesn't seem to be any obstruction in the pump. The dogs look fine. The motor coupling all looks good. I just changed out the transmission so that should be good. I thought that would do the trick but the washer still has the same problem.

What else should I be checking? I don't know what else to be looking for, and I am hoping I don't have to buy a new motor. So if there is nothing else that I should be checking and replacing, is there a way to test the motor?

Thanks.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.