Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
J Wooten  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 27, 2012 7:07:00 AM(UTC)
J Wooten

Groups: Registered

Hoping you folks can help me out. I have a Whirlpool Duet washer that is basically dead. It worked Thursday night and Friday morning it would not do anything. I can hit the control lock button and it will light up and beep but there is nothing showing on the display. The model number is WFW9750WW01. I ordered a door latch assembly from Appliance Parts Pros as I was advised this was most likely the problem. It arrived this morning, I installed it, the washer is still dead. Any ideas on where to go from here?? PLEASE HELP. Hahaha
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.