Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
strangej  
#1 Posted : Saturday, September 22, 2012 1:30:19 PM(UTC)
strangej

Groups: Registered

I have a termador 36 inch gas cook top model SCG365RW. The left front burner continually sparks even after gas is lit. All ignitors keep sparking even though the left front gas is burning. All other burners ignite and work properly.

Also, the left front burner does not ignite a complete flame only about a quarter circle. If it is blown on it will complete the flame circle. The cap has been cleaned multiple times and all holes are open.

I'd like to know to diagnosis to determine which part(s) to replace.

Does anyone have experience with this issue? Is it just a problem with the ignitor? Could it be just the spark switch?

Any advise would be appreciated, thanks you.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.