Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
mpklaus  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2012 2:22:43 PM(UTC)
mpklaus

Groups: Registered

How is a Maytag wall oven model# CWG3100AAs13 vented? I noticed a lot of heat being expelled from the top of the oven ditectly into the kitchen. I looked inside and shined a light through the exhaust hole at the top, and I could see the light through the exterior vent above the door. Is that normal? I would think that venting heat from the oven directly into the kitchen is wrong. Also, the oven does not bake evenly......food closer to the door does not cook as fast as food toward the back wall.
Any answers would be greatly appreciated.
Thx
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Gene  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, August 22, 2012 1:07:06 PM(UTC)
Gene

Groups: Senior Expert, Administrators

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
The oven vent is located between the control panel and the oven door on the right side as you can see in the Owners manual (page 5). So, by design it is venting into the kitchen.

In regards of uneven cooking: did you preheat the oven before placing a food into the oven as recommended in the Owners manual?

Check the oven door seal for any damage.

Here are the breakdown diagrams and Replacement parts for Maytag CWG3100AAS13 24" BUILT-IN GAS OVEN | AppliancePartsPros.com

Gene.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply