Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
nobull1466  
#1 Posted : Friday, August 17, 2012 5:32:12 AM(UTC)
nobull1466

Groups: Registered

I have a K/A Duel Fuel Stove. The oven does not work and the display is blank. I was going to replace the oven control but in the comment column of where I was getting the control there was mention of a thermal fuse. I am not talking about the TOD on the back of the oven. Where would this thermal fuse be located and could that be my problem? Don't want to spend in excess of $200 for a control if not needed.:confused:
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

denman  
#2 Posted : Saturday, August 18, 2012 2:00:17 AM(UTC)
denman

Groups: Senior Expert

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 11 post(s)
Here are your parts
Replacement parts for Whirlpool KDRP467KSS09 DUEL FUEL FREESTANDING RANGE | AppliancePartsPros.com

See the attachment for the tech sheet.

I looked through the parts and could not find it. perhaps I just missed it, in any case the parts reps at AppliancePartsPros have more info/knowledge than what comes up on the site so they should be able to find the correct part.

If you look at the tech sheet (Page 1) they show it as being by the control transformer. It is probably the type that looks like a little torpedo and is hard wired into a wire. Often it is in a clear plastic sleeve,
File Attachment(s):
KDRP467.pdf (468kb) downloaded 16 time(s).
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
Alwilsonjr1  
#3 Posted : Friday, November 20, 2015 1:30:32 PM(UTC)
Alwilsonjr1

Groups: Registered

Originally Posted by: denman Go to Quoted Post
Here are your parts
Replacement parts for Whirlpool KDRP467KSS09 DUEL FUEL FREESTANDING RANGE | AppliancePartsPros.com

See the attachment for the tech sheet.

I looked through the parts and could not find it. perhaps I just missed it, in any case the parts reps at AppliancePartsPros have more info/knowledge than what comes up on the site so they should be able to find the correct part.

If you look at the tech sheet (Page 1) they show it as being by the control transformer. It is probably the type that looks like a little torpedo and is hard wired into a wire. Often it is in a clear plastic sleeve,

I am having the exact same issue with the exact same stove KDRP467KSS09. I checked the Thermal Fuse. It was fine. I tried to replace the Relay Electronic control board. That didn't solve it. Now, someone is telling me the Oven Control. What does oven control do, and how would it keep the Oven from working?