Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Red Chief  
#1 Posted : Monday, June 11, 2012 3:04:09 PM(UTC)
Red Chief

Groups: Registered

My Spacesaver microwave died in the middle of heating up my dinner.:mad: I accessed the fuse and found it to be dead (overload on my ohm meter). When I removed the fuse, I examined it and found it to be a 250V, 20A fuse...My house is 120VAC, and I was wondering if this is the correct fuse? It is a metal capped cardboard cartridge; black with a white stripe at the end with the 250V stamp (followed by UL in a circle and SA in a circle). (the other end has BUSS MDA 20A stamped on it).

I am also at a loss as to why the fuse blew...and will see if I can find if the door contacts are not making good contact. Any other ideas?

Thank-you,
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.