Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
KitchenAid-Sucks  
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 19, 2012 3:30:33 PM(UTC)
KitchenAid-Sucks

Groups: Registered

KitchenAid Refrigerator Ice Maker Problems: ModelKSrRS25RVMS04

The water fill tube (inside-top of freezer pointing to icetray) seems to be leaking water from inside (internally) the top wall offreezer. Thus the tube area drips andcauses the tube to freeze shut by time the second cycle happens. My guess is the water discharge piece/grommethas cracked, split, or become loosely connected and thus allowing water to not100% travel down the tube. I see ice around the backside of the grommet andthin ice crystals around the area.

My question is can I pull this black tube/grommet out andwhat will I see if I can pull it out. Any idea what I can do?

[FONT="Times New Roman"]My freezer has not made ice in several months and Ishould have figured something was more serious than a simple frozen line, asnow the refrig is out of warranty and KitchenAid will answer zero technicalquestions to a customer.
[/FONT]
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.