Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
jray66cj  
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 8, 2012 5:47:01 PM(UTC)
jray66cj

Groups: Registered

I can hear water dripping into the tub, not sure just where it comes from...
We checked the drainage hoses for any blockages, as we first noticed water in the tub after washing cycle, and thought it wasn't draing, but everything is good in that department. But now that I hear a steady drip, drip, drip, I'm wondering what to do next?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Jeff / APP Team  
#2 Posted : Friday, March 9, 2012 6:17:47 AM(UTC)
Jeff / APP Team

Groups: Moderators

Based on the information you provided, it sounds like the water valve is leaking on the unit and will need to be replaced. Hope this helps.
Part number: AP4023852
Markram  
#3 Posted : Friday, March 9, 2012 3:10:03 PM(UTC)
Markram

Groups: Registered

Sometimes water inlet valves (especially the cold water valve) and especially if you have well water, can become partially clogged with silt, dirt and other debris, and you can shut off your water, remove hoses, remove valve log, then rinse it well if debris is found, also probe with a toothpick or something to remove any sediment you see in there, rinse again and then re-install valve log and see if it still leaks.

My guess is something is preventing it from closing all the way, thus your little leak.

This is the cheapest way to remedy situation. I would not purchase a new valve without attempting to clear first. Unless you just want a new one.