Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Steve Dyr59  
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 8, 2012 3:20:24 AM(UTC)
Steve Dyr59

Groups: Registered

The oven has not been working for sometime now. My father-in-law and I took the back panel off and he did some electrical testing with a meter. We have power to the stove top, timer & clock. We just are not able to use the oven. We think that the circuit board has some issues and needs to be replaced. That part number is AP3561834. Can you confirm that this would be so?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Joe / APP Team  
#2 Posted : Thursday, March 8, 2012 1:20:07 PM(UTC)
Joe / APP Team

Groups: Moderators

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Steve Dyr59 Go to Quoted Post
The oven has not been working for sometime now. My father-in-law and I took the back panel off and he did some electrical testing with a meter. We have power to the stove top, timer & clock. We just are not able to use the oven. We think that the circuit board has some issues and needs to be replaced. That part number is AP3561834. Can you confirm that this would be so?

Steve,
You're on track, you probably have an issue in the control. You can run a live voltage check at the L1 and L2 "in" terminals on the control check L1 to chassis ground for 120 VAC. and the same for L2 to chassis ground. program a bake cycle and check from L2 out to Bk for 220-240 VAC and L2 out the br in broil for the same. No voltage or 120 VAC would indicate an issue with the relays on the control and you'll need to replace it.

Thanks,
:) :) :)
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply