Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Tim Miller  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 6, 2012 7:26:12 PM(UTC)
Tim Miller

Groups: Registered

I own a top load Kenmore Elite Oasis washer. A few weeks ago it gave me an F2 error code and quit working. I had been having problems with the washer push button key pad prior to this happening.

In trying to trouble shoot I kept seeing that I needed to replace the CCU board (large plastic incased). I replaced that today and the washer is still not working.

I am wondering if I also need to replace the circuit board that goes behind the key pad. Also wondering if there is some sort of reset switch I need to locate and reset.

I would like to know where can locate a tech sheet for this washer so that I will know the proper name of all of the parts for this washer and how they hook up.

I really need to get my washer fixed, any ideas or solutions to my problem.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Gary/APP Team  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, March 7, 2012 5:59:51 AM(UTC)
mattt

Originally Posted by: Tim Miller Go to Quoted Post
I own a top load Kenmore Elite Oasis washer. A few weeks ago it gave me an F2 error code and quit working. I had been having problems with the washer push button key pad prior to this happening.

In trying to trouble shoot I kept seeing that I needed to replace the CCU board (large plastic incased). I replaced that today and the washer is still not working.

I am wondering if I also need to replace the circuit board that goes behind the key pad. Also wondering if there is some sort of reset switch I need to locate and reset.

I would like to know where can locate a tech sheet for this washer so that I will know the proper name of all of the parts for this washer and how they hook up.

I really need to get my washer fixed, any ideas or solutions to my problem.

Hello Tim.The F-2 failure code is a stuck key pad on this model that is built in to the console Part number: AP4303713
Part number: AP4303713
This is where I would start, there is no reset buttons on these boards, the only way to reset is to unplug the unit for 5 minutes, Thank you and good luck !
Tim Miller  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, March 7, 2012 7:32:36 AM(UTC)
Tim Miller

Originally Posted by: Gary/APP Team Go to Quoted Post
Hello Tim.The F-2 failure code is a stuck key pad on this model that is built in to the console Part number: AP4303713
Part number: AP4303713
This is where I would start, there is no reset buttons on these boards, the only way to reset is to unplug the unit for 5 minutes, Thank you and good luck !

I am now wondering if I needed the CCU unit I purchased. Can you please let me know if I should return it and purchase the console part listed above. I would like to see a picture of what I am buying so I know I am buying the correct part. Thank you for your help will be looking forward to your answers
Gary/APP Team  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, March 7, 2012 7:51:09 AM(UTC)
mattt

Originally Posted by: Tim Miller Go to Quoted Post
I am now wondering if I needed the CCU unit I purchased. Can you please let me know if I should return it and purchase the console part listed above. I would like to see a picture of what I am buying so I know I am buying the correct part. Thank you for your help will be looking forward to your answers

Hello ,The console is what you need there is not a picture of that, when you look at the backguard , it is a complete assembly, the console has the knobs and buttons that you press to set the unit for whatever setting you need to use the washer. so from looking directly at it there is only a couple of screws that hold the console on hope this helps thank you and good luck !
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply