Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Prof. Maneuver  
#1 Posted : Monday, July 27, 2009 2:48:52 PM(UTC)
Prof. Maneuver

Groups: Registered

Hi Gang-

This washer is an older model coin op that I've been nursing along with a transmission oil leak (messy, kind of a screechy sound on start up/agitate)but still working. I've already defeated the 2 speed transmission feature as it was "hot shifted" which wiped out the shift bracket.

Now it seems to have a water leak that appears to be coming from the back of the outer tub above the drain bulkhead appearing only during the agitate cycle. Pull the plug and the leak stops. I'd say it leaked maybe a gallon during 1 cycle, but less than 1 cup the previous cycle (my own wash). The fill valve and fill tube look OK. Could it leak water through the transmission during agitate only? If so, any chance of finding a new transmission? This site says obsolete :mad: .

Thanks in Advance for Any Help,

Prof. Maneuver
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.