Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
vivaskibel  
#1 Posted : Friday, July 24, 2009 6:25:47 AM(UTC)
vivaskibel

Groups: Registered

I spent two hours yesterday night removing the screws on the back panel of my w-m and cleaning the drain hoses.... I need to replace the drain pump, which I just ordered. The drain pump does not look that accessible from the back of the washer: would you advise me to take out the fron casing of the w-m?

Also, there are 3 screws, and given my experience yesterday.... I am wondering whether I need a special screwdriver to remove these 3 screws........ If they do not comne out easily, what would you recommend that I do to help? I do not feel like spending $180 for a repairman to take out 3 screws....... Your advise would be appreciated!
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

sidfink43  
#2 Posted : Sunday, July 26, 2009 4:25:40 PM(UTC)
sidfink43

Groups: Senior Expert

Sorry you have not already gotten a reply, but I think the reason is that those of us who respond on this Forum (certainly myself) are just not experienced on this brand. I suggest you try another Forum.

Good luck, sorry not to have been of help.
Duke157  
#3 Posted : Monday, August 23, 2010 11:31:10 AM(UTC)
Duke157

Groups: Registered

You will need a 2 tort screw drivers one a number t-20 and another t-15. Tilt the machine on its back. Access the pump from the bottom of the machine and it quite easy to replace. You will also need a pliers to remove the clamps around the hoses