Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
cdalomba  
#1 Posted : Sunday, February 5, 2012 11:29:13 AM(UTC)
cdalomba

Groups: Registered
You have been a member since:: 2/5/2012(UTC)

I am getting an error message that blinks F30 EVERYTIME i click bake, broil or anything related to oven, I get nothing when i click clock, meaning i cannot program my clock on the stove at all. I opened the back and found an orange wire that has one side attached to purple wire near the fan. this orange wire has a small hard plastic piece right in the center which was broken-Burned.

I am not sure if that is the problem or how to order this part since I cannot see any electrical wire picture for me to pick the right part to order or know if this is the problem at all. I went to a local appliance store and bought wires for replacement, but did not had the black piece in the center. i am not sure if that is a temperature signal control or what. I really need this stove repair. PLEASE HELP....
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.