Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
anniegrace  
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 9, 2009 9:50:30 AM(UTC)
anniegrace

Groups: Registered

We are trying to test and replace the door switch on a microwave combo. We have taken every visible screw out, down the sides, above and below and still cannot get the front panel off. Does anyone have any idea how to get inside? Whirlpool says there is a schematic inside, but they suggest calling a technician which I do not want to do unless really necessary since I am a do-it-yourselfer.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Gene  
#2 Posted : Thursday, July 9, 2009 6:45:16 PM(UTC)
Gene

Groups: Senior Expert, Administrators

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Here are the Service manual.

Here are the breakdown diagrams and Replacement parts for WHIRLPOOL RMC305PDB1 | AppliancePartsPros.com

Gene.
anniegrace  
#3 Posted : Friday, July 10, 2009 8:14:44 AM(UTC)
anniegrace

Groups: Registered

Thank you Gene, I truly appreciate your reply and information. Now I'm wondering if there is also the same type of information available on a Whirlpool Gold refrigerator? My icemake is not making ice, and the line is clear. The water is being called because I can hear it trying to go, but the water is not getting into the tray. I can fill the tray manually and it will make and dump ice, so I'm trying to diagnose the problem. This fridge has two lines, one to the dispenser and one to the icemaker. I think one of the cellinoids is out, or maybe one of the pumps, but I need a manual to find out what to do. Thanks. Anne
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply