Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
bluesnake99  
#1 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2012 7:38:47 AM(UTC)
bluesnake99

Groups: Registered

My father,alshimers patient, put disposable diapers in the washer. they came apart and cloged the pump. inturn burnt up the motor pulley belt and the pump. replaced thease items( purchased from your company, thanks 4 the savins) now when washer is turned on, the motor hums, i can spin the pulley and it will start agitating. when advances to spin it starts hummin again when i spin the pully to start the motor it agitatates in the spin cycle. my ouestion is is it the motor, or transmition thrust bearing? we dont have the moneyt 4 a new washer,as it takes a lot of our extra to pay for his medicine. any help would be appreciated, i am mecanically inclined, and know just enough to be dangerious.:confused:
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

bluesnake99  
#2 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2012 7:49:44 AM(UTC)
bluesnake99

Groups: Registered

Originally Posted by: bluesnake99 Go to Quoted Post
My father,alshimers patient, put disposable diapers in the washer. they came apart and cloged the pump. inturn burnt up the motor pulley belt and the pump. replaced thease items( purchased from your company, thanks 4 the savins) now when washer is turned on, the motor hums, i can spin the pulley and it will start agitating. when advances to spin it starts hummin again when i spin the pully to start the motor it agitatates in the spin cycle. my ouestion is is it the motor, or transmition thrust bearing? we dont have the moneyt 4 a new washer,as it takes a lot of our extra to pay for his medicine. any help would be appreciated, i am mecanically inclined, and know just enough to be dangerious.:confused:

im sorry didnt mean to post on the blender thread im new to this do i need to repost
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply