Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
rickharp  
#1 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2009 8:41:40 AM(UTC)
rickharp

Groups: Registered

I've been delegated a huge project, to research and find all the CFM outputs of all dryers, new and old, gas and electric. The results are to document the different pressures the dryers can produce.

Perhaps a database exists already that lists the horsepower, and or the cubic feet a minute the different dryers or dryer series are able to produce.

I was thinking that a repair manual may provide some insights, or some sort of library of dryer specifications. I am willing to pay for this information or assist in anyway I can.

Our company is manufacturing a safety device that alerts the user that back pressure in the dryer's exhaust has gotten to a level that is unsafe and in-efficient. All Dryer's produce different velocities and pressure. I've got to find this data. :confused:

Any help and guidance is appreciated.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.