Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
theome  
#1 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2007 4:29:33 AM(UTC)
theome

Groups: Registered

Hello, and thanks for any replies.
So after maybe a 15 min power cut yesterday I noticed the fridge part wasn't cooling. Left an hour or so and it was noticable the freezer also was not fully cooling.
The compressor runs, and is "hand warm" , and there is some warming of the lower section of coils.
There are no fault lights lit.
The lower section of the freezer is fine now, and also I think the upper part.No cooling of the fridge still, or not noticably.I increased the stat to the fridge to max, the compressor did'nt kick in .
Maybe coincidence, but I think the bulb blew in the fridge after the electric was restored
Have a safe and happy Christmas, richard.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.