Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Treldy  
#1 Posted : Saturday, November 26, 2011 4:52:35 PM(UTC)
Treldy

Groups: Registered

I have a Kenmore Ultra Fabric Care 80 Series Model #110 that was purchased in 1996. I did 2 loads this afternoon and started a third load. The machine stopped agitating after about 2 minutes. Now it won't do anything - it seems like it doesn't have any power, but it does. I checked the circuit breaker - it's on. The power cord is plugged in. During the spin cycle for load 1 or 2 the laundry may not have been distributed properly. I was outside during this, and when I got the laundry out to put it in the dryer, the washer was not in it's original position - it had moved a little bit. Not sure if this may have damaged the washer.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.