Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
jyky123  
#1 Posted : Sunday, May 31, 2009 8:31:44 PM(UTC)
jyky123

Groups: Registered

Hi,
I just got a Samsung washer (WF-448AAP) delivered. The drain hose was not long enough so the delivery guys could not hook it up. I need to extend it first and then call the delivery guys back for installation. I went back to Sears and got a couple of drain hose part numbers. Please help:
1) Which one do I need to buy:
a. extension drain hose part #26-110-285664
b. hose connector kit part #26-110-285442
c. hose extention kit (2ft) part #26-110-285702 - I think it's c but not sure. If I order the wrong one, Sears won't refund.
2) It's urgent since the old washer was already hauled away. I need to get the parts quickly. I went to Home Depot and got a pvc rise, stainless steel clamp, and a hose. However, the pvc which will connect the original hose and the regular hose from Home Depot has a smaller diameter of 9/16". The original hose is 13/16" and the regular hose is 12/16" in diameter. The pvc connector fits tightly inside the original hose and the regular hose, but would the smaller diameter cause any problem in the future, like molds or water flowing backwards.
Please advice and thank you very much,

Jeannie
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.