Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ljhnstn  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 27, 2009 9:41:22 AM(UTC)
ljhnstn

Groups: Registered

First it was a grinding noise while under warranty they came out and put in a new part. Then it was a knocking noise...again they came out and put in another part. The third time it was a vibration noise and after 3 weeks of (we can't do it today and need to reschedule they put in another part). The dishwasher is 1 year and 3 months old today. For the past several months I have not been able to use it because of the loud vibration noises that goes on with the pipes. The washer is not filling all the way with water. During any point where the water needs to be going into the washer it vibrates the pipes so loud that you would really have to leave the house. I see, hear and feel the pipes vibrating all the way from the shut off water area to the lead into area where the dishwasher is set up. Because of the water not filling the soap is not always used in the unit. I need help because 1 year warranty is out of date. I have checked all through the post listed in several areas the closest I have found was air in line. When the water is on, using the turn on valve, I have hot water and pressure at the sink but if I start the washer, after a few seconds the pipes start vibrating so hard that items on the top of the sink rattle and move. I have checked inside the dishwasher after the vibration stops and there is very little water inside.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.