Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
stevebm29  
#1 Posted : Saturday, November 12, 2011 5:55:15 AM(UTC)
stevebm29

Groups: Registered

After a power outage my Kenmore refridgerator water/ice dispenser stopped working. I took out control board and 2 resistors (?) are burned, to replace the whole board is about $150.00. The board is a Whirlpool part,#6105015 REVA or 2304189 REL 01 07184 0190 are the #s on it. I would like to just fix the burned resistors, about $2.00 a peice, there is 47 I can read on one the other is too burned but they look the same and I assume that one is for ice and the the other water, they are in positions R22 and R23. My question is does anyone have or know where to get the schematic for the control board so that I can find out what the resistors are? Thanx for any and all help, Steve

Kemnmore refridgerator model #106.57069602, and part #W10184878 dispenser electronic control.

In the pics the resistors have been removed. They were to the right of center in the first pic.
stevebm29 attached the following image(s):
Photo0839.jpg
Photo0840.jpg
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.