Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
chellebyerly  
#1 Posted : Thursday, May 7, 2009 8:54:34 AM(UTC)
chellebyerly

Groups: Registered

My dishwasher stopped working. It would only sorta tick when it was turned on, no matter which setting I put it on.

I thought maybe it was the entire timing module or something. But then it might instead be the motor is jammed, BUT, I cant test it either way, because when I pulled the cover off the door, the latch fell out and I cant get it back together.

I CAN get it back together until you have to fiqure out how to get the silver arm that sticks strait down, into the metal band that is on the door side.

What am I missing? what have I dont wrong? I know it HAS to go back together, I just cant fiqure it out.

and how should the latch be positioned when I get it back in?

ALSO< does it matter where the grey arm for the soap release is located (its position) when I put it all back together?

Thank you for any and all help. I have a family of 6 and can not afford another dishwasher right now.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.