Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
jenna.cox  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 28, 2009 6:10:24 AM(UTC)
jenna.cox

Groups: Registered

:cool: Not quite sure what part i need: either a new heating element or a new belt maybe?

My dryer all of a sudden has stopped drying my clothes! I turned the clothes about 4 different times and they were barely warm and still very wet, which made me think that i need a new heating element. BUT the thing that made me think it could be the belt or something else, was that the laundry room was very warm! (it is small and usually a little warm when i am doing laundry but i noticed it more than normal) and the fact that it smelled a little bit. It very well just could have been the clothes that smelled a bit though b/c they were in the dryer and not dry. I put the clothes back in the washer and then hung dry them and the smell in the room was gone but inside the dryer it had a distinct smell still.

SO, HELP! What do i need and please dont tell me a new dryer!?!?! (my dryer is only 3-4 years old!)
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.