Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
johndickersondesign  
#1 Posted : Sunday, October 2, 2011 10:15:09 AM(UTC)
johndickersondesign

Groups: Registered

The refrigerator started clicking (from the rear panel about once a second ). I turned off the breaker and let it sit for several minutes before turning it back on. I did this three times with no change (started clicking and not kicking on.) The last time I let it click for 20 minutes and it finally kicked on. When it is clicking the water and ice do not work. ( the water has not worked for a year or more but when the clicking stopped the water and ice dispenser all worked fine.) When the unit was clicking pressing the dispenser lever briefly interupted the rythum of the clicking. I am guessing from other posts that the issue is with the main board. If you agree, what is the status of this model? Is the board a free part or will I need to purchase one? Serial Number FH200988 And who should I contact to get one? I would try to install it myself.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.