Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
bobbyd2  
#1 Posted : Saturday, April 18, 2009 8:33:26 PM(UTC)
bobbyd2

Groups: Registered

I bought my grandmother's house after she passed away four years ago.
She had a kenmore cold spot 106, couldn't find any other info on the sticker inside the fridge.
My mom recently passed away, she has a kenmore, sticker says manufactured in 2005.
I want to know which I should keep. Can anyone direct me to where I can find that info?
thanks,
Bob
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

kayakqueen70  
#2 Posted : Sunday, May 30, 2010 7:05:03 AM(UTC)
kayakqueen70

Originally Posted by: bobbyd2 Go to Quoted Post
I bought my grandmother's house after she passed away four years ago.
She had a kenmore cold spot 106, couldn't find any other info on the sticker inside the fridge.
My mom recently passed away, she has a kenmore, sticker says manufactured in 2005.
I want to know which I should keep. Can anyone direct me to where I can find that info?
thanks,
Bob

I have the Coldspot 106 model and it is still in use today. I have had it from 47 years. Interior is like brand new - no cracks, all shelves in place. With sdness we are replacing it today because it has an air leak that requires very frequent deforsting to shut the door tight. I am sure the new one will be more cost efficient.
ooooowee  
#3 Posted : Sunday, July 31, 2011 7:03:18 PM(UTC)
ooooowee

I had a repair man come out and look at my refrigerator and he said that I had a power supply problem. He said to fix this problem it would be $200.00. He went back out to his truck and said he had the part in his truck so i thought his price was a little expensive. He then went back to the refrigerator to see if the compressor worked and it worked fine. I need to know if this part will fix my problem: AP3885081, and if so do i need anymore parts? Thank you and have a nice day.
richappy  
#4 Posted : Monday, August 1, 2011 1:18:02 AM(UTC)
richappy

Groups: Senior Expert

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
What is your problem?
ooooowee  
#5 Posted : Thursday, August 4, 2011 12:49:56 AM(UTC)
ooooowee

when i turn the switch from off to no i get a click from the switch witch is nomal but i get nothing else and the compressor dose not come on . so i saw that the repair guy had taking this part(ap3885081) off the side of the compressor and attach some wires to the side to make the compressor work .is their any thing else i need to look at before i buy this part thank you for your time
richappy  
#6 Posted : Thursday, August 4, 2011 5:09:34 AM(UTC)
richappy

Groups: Senior Expert

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Just order the part, should fix your problem, it worked for the repair person.The part comes with complete instructions.
#7 Posted : Wednesday, October 11, 2023 6:33:23 AM(UTC)

United States

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
My Kenmore came with the house I bought last year. I don't know how old it is but it will defrost everything in the freezer and then it will freeze it again. We cleaned all the coils and its still doing it?
#8 Posted : Saturday, February 17, 2024 10:19:59 AM(UTC)

United States

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
I built my house and move in in August 1996. I am sure I bought the frig in 95 and had it in storage till we installed it and moved in. I am sure move in date of August 96. Hope this helps.