Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.



Go to last post Go to first unread
#1 Posted : Sunday, November 25, 2007 11:19:54 AM(UTC)

Rank: Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 11/25/2007(UTC)
Posts: 1

noticed water leaking from under fridge last night, drip pan overflowing, water rippling in pan, appeared to be coming from the filter housing. I removed the filter housing from the cabinet to see if the lines were loose, there was a slow drip from line into the filter housing and when the filter was removed it was very heavy, hasn't been replaced in a while. Inserted a new filter and I tried to tighten the connection from the line in and the line shot off the housing. There are gray plastic couplings on both the line in and out, when the line in shot off, the gray coupling broke. Is this made onto the filter housing and I will need a new housing, or is that part of the line in?
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by
Users browsing this topic
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.