Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
mpodols  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2007 6:36:02 PM(UTC)
mpodols

Groups: Registered

My evaporator fan went out and I had the repair man come out to the house. He agreed the fan is out but when I went to pick the part up it has only a four prong molex adapter vice the 6 wire that was in there before. the 6 wire looks like the extra 2 are a temperature switch....not sure though...any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks in advance
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

kooler  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2007 10:08:51 AM(UTC)
kooler

Groups: Senior Expert

The part number of your old motor assy is WR60X10099 and uses a thermistor in the circuit.. GE does cross this number to the WR60X10185 which is what your supplier gave you and does not include the thermistor... APPro crosses over to the same as your supplier... You can call APPro or get with your supplier to possibly get exactly what you need or what to do... Suggest your supplier since they already sold you the 4 prong plug motor assy... I can't find a wiring diagram to see how the thermistor factors into the circuit... You can go to ************.com to see a picture of your old motor assy... Punch in the part number (WR60X10099) or their item number 914169... Good luck, kooler