Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ladymay65  
#1 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2009 10:41:48 PM(UTC)
ladymay65

Groups: Registered

I have a micro combo unit whose model number is KEMS378SSS00 and the microwave runs but doesn't heat. I am pretty handy at diagnosing and fixing things but I need a little help. From what I have been able to gather, it seems like it must be the magnetron or maybe a diode. Is there a manual I can get a hold of that would tell me the right way to take it apart and where to go from there?

Perhaps just the right instructions from someone may be enough. Please give me your expert opinions of what I should do.

Oh, by the way. I just bought this unit from a discount appliance place. Of course they said it all worked fine and I believed them. Now I get online and find a bunch of bad reviews of the outfit so I am unsure whether they will make good on their promise to fix anything that is wrong with it or not. Guess I should have just forked out the cash for a new one.

This is why I want to try to figure out what is wrong with it myself. I am scared that I will get no satisfaction from them and will have to fix it myself.

Let me know what you think,

Thanks so much,

Sharon
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.