Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
skh32  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2007 6:17:29 AM(UTC)
skh32

Groups: Registered

I have a Kenmore oven that shows Error code F1 on the clock display. It was fine then we ran the self clean function. Appeared fine until later when it wouldn't heat properly. During the night I woke up because the fan was on, and won't go off. I purchased the clock display from this site and replaced the old one b/c according to the fault codes that is what I needed. Once hooked up the clock shows 12:00 but the F1 comes back and the fan clicks back on. Help!!! Any idea what's wrong?

--->Part 2---New touch pad/clock unit not right. Still shows the F1 fault code.
Not sure what the eletrical terms mean. Any way it could be termed for a kindergartener?

-->Part 3----Now after replacing the clock display and putting the old one back on, new one still showed the F1 problem, the display is halfway working. There is no Fault code, just the clock. I can set the oven now but if I set it at 350 degrees it stays at 100 degrees. I also replaced the bake element but nothing has changed. Please any help in laymans terms is welcome....Help!!!! :eek:
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.