Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
df812  
#1 Posted : Saturday, June 18, 2011 1:24:53 PM(UTC)
df812

Groups: Registered

Thanks for replying to my last question. However, when I asked for complete installationinstructions, was re-directed to the repair form. I have already looked in the repair form for installationinstruction and did not find detailed installation instruction. Hence; me posting my questions here. Would you mind pointing me the exact locationwere I can find the detailed, complete, installation instructs for removing myold glass stop top and installing the replacement part # AP3047022 (A PDF filewould be great). I need to make surethat I have all parts, tools, any adhesives, cleaners, etc on site before Istart repairing my customersstove. My business name is Mr.Fixit. thanks for your help.

Don

Mr. Fiixt
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

df812  
#2 Posted : Saturday, June 18, 2011 1:33:27 PM(UTC)
df812

Groups: Registered

Originally Posted by: df812 Go to Quoted Post

Thanks for replying to my last question. However, when I asked for complete installationinstructions, was re-directed to the repair form. I have already looked in the repair form for installationinstruction and did not find detailed installation instruction. Hence; me posting my questions here. Would you mind pointing me the exact locationwere I can find the detailed, complete, installation instructs for removing myold glass stop top and installing the replacement part # AP3047022 (A PDF filewould be great). I need to make surethat I have all parts, tools, any adhesives, cleaners, etc on site before Istart repairing my customersstove. My business name is Mr.Fixit. thanks for your help.

Don

Mr. Fiixt

Kitchin Aid Manufactor march 21 2005
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply