Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
jessirose  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, February 10, 2009 7:22:40 AM(UTC)
jessirose

Groups: Registered

My washer is a used one and has worked great until now. It isn't spinning out all the water after some loads. I also find water in it after its been sitting empty for a day or so. I think its the pump or belts. I haven't checked to see if I can get to the pump yet cause I 'm wondering if its the belt. The belts are pretty loose. I can remove them with no trouble. Not sure if that's how they should be or not? The washer also makes a loud screeching sound upon finishing the spin cycle. The tub does actually spin pretty fast, but when done I can watch the water slowly come back in from the higher holes. any suggestions please!! It's a maytag 2 speed large capacity washer, 120 v 60 hz 7a, LA 710 series 01 serial # 072359 LT newton, Ia thats all the info off it. sites I was on said the model # was wrong but Thats what it says.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.