Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
BFSJason  
#1 Posted : Monday, November 5, 2007 6:36:01 PM(UTC)
BFSJason

Groups: Registered

My GE washer (model S3600D0WW) will not fill with water or spin. When starting cycle it immediately starts agitating, but not filling with water. When putting it on spin, it will drain but not spin. Even when turned off, the timer makes a buzzing or clicking noise. The only way to stop the buzzing is to unplug the washer. When on, the washer will cycle through but continue on to the next cycle and not stop at the end of the current cycle (i.e. cotton, delicates, etc). I suspected it was the timer and replaced it, but continue to have the same problem. Any suggestions? Thank you in advance for any help provided!
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.