Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ignefeus  
#1 Posted : Monday, May 23, 2011 6:49:06 AM(UTC)
ignefeus

Groups: Registered

I have a kenmore washing machine. hear is my problem. I did a load of laundry everyhting was fine. When I took the clothes out to put in the drier there seemed to be a brown slime around the top holes of the tube inside the machine. So i tok the clothes out I then cleaned the washing machine I tried to do a load of laundry but with no clothes in the machine. Everything was fine it filled drained but then wouldnt spin. I tried it again the next day I put it just in spin cycle i used my hand to spin it and it started fine started flying but that was with no clothes in the machine, so as I thought it was fine I tried another load of laundry filled washed but wouldnt drain. So I am confused and have no clue what could be wrong, any ideas?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.