Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
jbrickey  
#1 Posted : Sunday, May 8, 2011 8:08:56 PM(UTC)
jbrickey

Groups: Registered

Trying to isolate my oven troubles. I have relpaced the thermal fuse in the past twice now over the past two years. Then recently my control panel started acting up. I just replaced it and made the mistake of attempting to autoclean. However, at some point after it completed i came back to check on it and found no panel lights at all. Nothing working. Certainly the thermal fuse could yet again be out, however, in the past only the upper oven wasn't working and i had panel lights. There appears to be an inline fuse feeding to the control board, however i cannot find this part called out on any of the appliance parts sites. The fuse (?) is inline on a black wire feed to connector P24 labeled "L1 In". I also was trying to locate the electrical diagram but no luck.

Can someone offer thoughts on the issue?

UPDATE: I'm pretty convinced that the issue is the "thermal fuse" to the control panel at this point. However, i cannot find the part number listed in this sites literature for my model# GBD277PDS6. I have found similar part (same) for other ovens on this site. There appears to be a 248F and 230F part and the 230F seems to match based on double female connectors. So at this point my question is the precise part number to order. Will dig in a bit more and update accordingly.

thanks,
jack
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.