Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Don Nathan  
#1 Posted : Sunday, March 20, 2011 1:49:33 PM(UTC)
Don Nathan

Groups: Registered

We have had many years of good service from this model. Now, however it is really grinding, although operating. It is OBVIOUS it needs lubrication (which we have NEVER done) but the manual does not provide instructions on how to do this. I have scoured this very useful site, but don't find anyting specific to this model. I hate to buy another compactor when this one works so well, but I hesitate to take it apart without proper instruction. I hope someone can help me. Thank you in advance ! Don
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Joe / APP Team  
#2 Posted : Monday, March 21, 2011 2:08:17 PM(UTC)
Joe / APP Team

Groups: Moderators

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Don Nathan Go to Quoted Post
We have had many years of good service from this model. Now, however it is really grinding, although operating. It is OBVIOUS it needs lubrication (which we have NEVER done) but the manual does not provide instructions on how to do this. I have scoured this very useful site, but don't find anyting specific to this model. I hate to buy another compactor when this one works so well, but I hesitate to take it apart without proper instruction. I hope someone can help me. Thank you in advance ! Don

Don,

There's not much maintenance to do on a trash compactor.

But,

You'll need to remove the compactor from the cabinet first.

Lay the unit on it's back, and remove the bottom panel, so you can access the drive gear and chain.

Check and make sure there is no excessive wear and tear on the gear and chain.

I'd prefer to use "wheel bearing grease" liberally lube the gears and chain.

Stand the unit up and remove the top panel, this will give you access to the "drive nuts" and drive shaft.
Remove the 2 bolts holding the drive nut retainers, and unscrew the drive nut, off the drive shaft.

Check and clean any debris from the retainer and nut, as well as the drive shaft and liberally lube all the components, with the grease, plug the unit back in and run the compactor a few cycles, and reinstall in cabinet.

Good Luck,

:) :) :)
Joe / APP Team  
#3 Posted : Monday, April 4, 2011 5:38:59 AM(UTC)
Joe / APP Team

Groups: Moderators

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Originally Posted by: wjpinyhup Go to Quoted Post
一.在犬病临床防乱农作中,84私服劲舞团我网址,最罕用消毒药品及应用方式如下。 (1)漂红粉: 1-20%溶液用于犬舍、地点、水沟粪即、运输车舟、水井等消毒。 (2)功氧乙酸: 0.2%溶液浸泡耐腐物品,劲舞团sf,0.5%溶液喷撒犬舍天空、食具,5%溶液喷雾饲料厂房。 (3)甲醛: 2-4%水溶液喷洒犬舍地面、墙壁、护理器具等,进步涵养的100句话,1%水溶液息犬体体表消毒。 (4)氢氧化钠: 1-2%水溶液消毒被传染的犬舍、高空、消毒后隔半地以水冲刷食槽、空中后,好sf网站,汕头新溪一个女的竟然和自家的公狗结合,方可将犬牵进。 (5)石灰乳: 10-20%混悬液用于粉刷墙壁、犬舍消毒地面、沟渠跟粪尿等,随配随用,《告知每个父生,怎么的男生合适你》 呵…不知是谁写的 实的不错哦 是母生或男生皆去瞅望吧 可不要记了转载。 (6)草木灰: 20%草木灰水消毒犬舍地面。

Could you please repost ????

Thanks,

:confused: :confused: :confused:
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply