Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
keithrs67  
#1 Posted : Monday, January 24, 2011 5:54:40 AM(UTC)
keithrs67

Groups: Registered

The oven is working fine. I was looking at this unit for a good friend. It a Whirlpool Microwave/Oven Combo RMC305 model. When program any cooking mode for the microwave the display will show"Start?" When closing the oven door you hear the door contacts make and a relay also. But you do not hear this with the microwave. Can anyone give any advise on this model before I tear into it?
Thanks Very Much!
Keith
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

keithrs67  
#2 Posted : Friday, February 4, 2011 12:43:40 AM(UTC)
keithrs67

Groups: Registered

Originally Posted by: MicrowaveDisplaycom Go to Quoted Post
I'm confused. Can you rephrase the problem?

William the oven is working fine but the microwave does not work at all. The display seems fine. You can punch in a cooking mode or time and press start and notning happens. The display will read "Start?" when you press the start button for the microwave. I was hoping to get some in sight to this problem or even a trouble shooting guide for this unit. Any help really. I have a electronics back ground but I have worked in the Medical field for for twenty years. So i am trying to help a friend out, that is just starting out in a older home that had this unit in it already. I did find a user manual online but it isn't any help. The only reason I mentioned in the above post about the door on the oven is i do not hear the same reaction from the microwave door. Not sure if i should? I know the basic stuff about a microwave but thats about it. Any help from remove the case or front to start checking the door switch to what ever would be a help! Thanks for your time! Keith
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply